Monday, November 7, 2011

Aw..Finally

FINALLY......Mason is sleeping in his own bed (cradle).....I ate my words and Mason slept with us for the first 7 weeks. Knowing that at daycare he can't sleep with anyone, I knew it was time to get him to sleep in his own bed. We tried Halloween night to get him to sleep in his bed in his room, I let him cry for almost 30 min going in there a coupe of times to put the pacifier back in his mouth and letting him know that he was ok. After 30 min I couldn't take it anymore, I picked him up and put him in bed with us and within 2 min he was asleep. So the next night I put him in his cradle in the living room and he slept there all night, only waking up once about 12 to eat and back asleep until 6!!! He now has done this for 6nights in a row!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he has continued to go to bed about 930-10 sleeping until about 1:00 eating and going right back to bed until 6:00! Its been so nice to get good sleep!

He does during the day really like to cuddle with this monkey. And he does sleep on this pillow as he doesn't like to sleep flat yet. I figured one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment